Saturday, April 9, 2011

Got Any Baby Pics?

Remember this nursery set?

Well, I just got a picture from the new momma who ordered it.
And it just happens to be of her new little girl.
Her new adorable little girl, Ryann, sleeping on her pretty quilt.

So I thought I'd just share this with everybody...
RyannRael027
Cute, right?
I mean, who doesn't like pictures of babies?

I, for one, love 'em!
So, if any of you sweet peeps out there have any pics of your lovies snuggled up in a
WillowBean Creation,
I would love to have some pictures!
Please?
And if you give me your consent I can post your cuties up here on the old bloggy blog, too.

Because I love pictures of babies :)

Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law, Karen!
DSC_1074
Isn't she a pretty lady?

Have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!