Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday :)


I'm going to make this one short and sweet...
well, maybe sweet, but definitely short.

Here are a couple pillow covers:
16x16" to be exact

A cute little Petal Knot Dress that finally made its way to the owner:
Don't forget to order your Easter Dresses now!

Use the PayPal drop-down menu over on the right sidebar.
I'm getting lots of orders and I want to make sure that everyone who wants one, gets one!
You have 2 style options (for dresses):
the Petal Knot dress
(like the one seen above)
or
the Apron Peasant Dress
(like the one seen below)
Keep in mind that all WillowBean dresses are one of a kind, and please make sure to indicate size and color preferences in the 'notes to seller' box.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at
willowbeanmama@gmail.com
Thanks :)

Some fabrics for a new custom nursery set in the works:
Fabric, from top to bottom:
Sun spots in olive, Amy Butler
Poppy Silhouette in olive, Laura Gunn
Etta in teal, Michael Miller House Designer
Buttoned Up in sea, Anna Maria Horner
Acanthus in teal, Amy Butler
Henna Paisley in turquoise, Amy Butler
Nap Sack in sunset, Joel Dewberry
Dance Floor in blue-(?), Anna Maria Horner
Majestic Oak in grass, Joel Dewberry

And here's a sneak peek that involves lots of these:

Which, with a little sewing, cutting, pressing, trimming, piecing, sewing and pressing, turns into something like this:
(I'm not sure why some things are underlined... but I can't get rid of it, so please ignore.)


Happy Friday!!!

Oh, and thanks to everybody who voted for my pillow in the SMS Pillow Contest!
I didn't win, but it was still loads of fun :)
You can check out all the winning pillows (and cool prizes) here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!