Friday, March 19, 2010

To Julie in Maryland... with Love

I finished up one of my commission projects, a beautiful Amy Butler nursery set and sent it off to Julie in Maryland.
(She purchased a custom set from my etsy shop)

Here's a little glimpse:
pins curved and straight, but i like the curved ones better :)
most of all I love that dish from my momma
she bought it just for my pins
i love her

ready to get quilted

the best helper in the whole world
there is none better

The finished product. I forgot to take measurements, dang! I just realized this. Crap. Oh well, it's a little bit bigger than a crib size, more like a quilt for a toddler bed, big enough to look nice. Small enough to snuggle a baby. There. How's that for a measurement.

Here's the back:
Here's the whole set: quilt, fitted sheet, dust ruffle, reversible bumper
(I have no idea why this is underlined and can't figure out how to fix it. I tried)

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!