Thursday, June 4, 2009

I. Love. Projects.

I do. I just get so giddy and smiley. The more I'm in the middle of, the better. At least for now...
So, I'm all up to date with the Old Red Barn Co. Quilt along. I'm very proud of myself. And I love the way my quilt's starting to take shape. It's gonna be a beaut!

The "above" picture is my favorite quilt block and the "below" is all 12 of my strip set blocks. Pretty huh?

FUNTASTIC!

Here is one of my newest little projects. She's just a quilt top right now, not a full-fledged quilt. She still needs some insides and backing. I'm at a loss for the backing fabric. I think I want to go in the "red" direction. It seems like I'm always using pink or green, but I can tell, this girl wants red.
And another little picture!
I love this top. It's so colorful and...funtastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!