Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quilts in Progress

So, I originally made this quilt for a baby shower, but it turns out that the colors were a little off for the nursery, so it went to the back burner. Now it is quilted and all it needs now is the binding...we'll see how long that takes (I have so many "better" projects ahead of me)

I love love LOVE this itty bitty quilt top! It's small, perfect for a car seat blanket or a lovey. I'm debating on whether or not I should add borders around it to make it a little bigger...(sigh) decisions decisions. What do you think?
I am making this fun little one for my niece Gabi. I hope she loves it! It's almost done.
I was at a loss as to how I should quilt this one. I finally landed on quilting the seams. Anything else just didn't do it for me.

This is my humble abode. We repainted our front room a little while ago (i know, the trim is still not up) and I had to make some pillows and a quilt to go of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!