Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Madi in Wonderland Quilt


Here's the latest goings-on at my place. I love this quilt! The purple and the teal are fantastic... these colors just bring out the pinks and purples without overshadowing the reds. Love it!
Sorry for the yucky basement pics, but it's just SO COLD outside. I can't make myself go out there...

The back of this quilt is also one of my faves. I cut up some 4 1/2" squares from some of the leftover Wonderland layer cake scraps and the teal fabric, alternated them, added a purple border, and then added the perpendicular lime stripe. The colors are just fantastic!

The top before the sandwiching commenced...

A closer-upper:

Now, I just finished it, and I can't wait to show you what the binding looks like on this puppy! It completes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!