Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Projects: Finished and Unfinished

I worked on this quilt that I decided to name The Texas Rose quilt. I made it for my Aunt Cheri' (who lives in Texas) to give as a gift to a little girl named Emma. I hope she loves it. It was lots of fun working with my aunt (via the web) and picking out the fabrics for this quilt.


I know I took pics of this quilt when it was finished... but I can't find them anywhere. Hmmm.

I used a pale yellow for the backing and pieced together 4 stripes of the fabrics I used for the front. It look very nice. And cool. I wish I could find those pics. Now I'm on a mission...


Newest Project!

I just started this project a couple of days ago. It's a zigzag quilt. I've been wanting to make one of these for a while, it's on my quilt wish-and-make-some-day list. I'm doing it the triangle way. I got the pattern here. It's an Anna Maria Horner Pattern, but I used mostly Amy Butler prints, there's a few Heather Ross, a couple Anna Maria Horner, and some other miscellaneous ones from my stash. This quilt is gonna be big. About 80x80 or something like that. I'm really excited about it!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!