Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm ALIVE!!!!

Shame on me! My beloved camera broke and I used it as an excuse to never post! But I'm back, and I've been busy over the past few weeks (er, month). I've got lots to show and tell about. So sit back, relax, and enjoy my return :)
For starters, we went to the ZOO! (kinda) It was a littleittybitty place that had animals in cages. So I guess that counts, right?
Willow fed the goats and had fun watching the different animals do different things. But I think most of all she loved running allllll over the place!
This guy was the funniest thing! Poor thing needs some braces!
There was also a butterfly house that was EXTREMELY hot. We were only in there for a few minutes... Willow liked the butterflies a little tooooo much, if you know what I mean.
It was fun to actually get in some quality family time!

I also surprised the Lubby (husband) with a trip to CHICAGO for our 2nd anniversary. It was pretty awesome! It was our first time away from our daughter, but we decided that it was something we should do every year... I had a blast!

Right outside Union Station after we arrived in Chi town:

Architecture:


The fountains at Millennium Park (soooooo cool):


And of course The Bean!


And the skyline... man this place was so much fun!

We also made it to Wrigley Field for a Cubs game! Too much fun to even talk about... really!




I gave Wrigley Field a thumbs up!


We had a blast! We stayed at the Palmer House Hilton (beautiful). And our room had an amazing corner view of the city!


From the right side:

From the left:
Sorry... I just had to...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!