Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Here She Is...

I'd like all of you to meet the newest member of our family:
DSC_0014
Ellie Drew.

We got to meet her little 8 lb, 21.5 inch body at 7:57 am on Friday, May 27th.

Our second daughter...
It was amazing.

When they held her over that little curtain and I got to see her for the first time,
the first thing that popped into my head was,
"She's so pretty!"
And she really is.
She's so petite and girly and... pretty.

DSC_0034

So, if you've been wondering why it's been so quiet around the blog lately,
it's because we're quite smitten with this little lovey at the moment:
ellie blanket

And I must say,
it's much more fun snuggling your new baby than it is uploading pictures of her....
obviously.
Ellie fingers

Mom and Dad and Willow and Ellie are all doing great!
I'm finally able to get up and around; recovery has been good!
Thanks to everyone for all the sweet emails and texts and posts and
whatever else technology has to offer...

DSC_0041

I'm back to sewing and will be sharing what I've been working on soon...
along with more baby pics, I'm sure!

I've just started catching up on emails, as well, so please have patience and I will get back with you as soon as possible!






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really gorgeous. Congratulations and I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison congratulations for the baby! is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - what a beauty! Hope the transition is going well from 1 to 2! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so beautiful...congrats. have a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments! Thanks!