Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I know I said I'd post the winner yesterday, but listen to this.
When the hubby got home from work last night he asked if I wanted to go out for a couple drinks. Drinks, people.
Alone.
I said, "Hell to to the yeah I want to go!"
(thanks Carin for getting that stuck in my head by the way. no, really. thanks. i love it. and I say it way too much. i almost bug myself. almost.)
So then we left (there was a babysitter involved, don't worry), had some drinks, and when we got back home I totally forgot about posting the winner.
Bummer for you guys, but it was fun for me :)

So, without further ado:
And the winner is...... drumroll please..... BROOKE!!
Brooke said,
"Your work is beautiful and inspiring. I'm impressed you can do all of that while being a great wife and mother. Have a good day."

Well, thanks, Brooke. And have a good day to you to, winner!

Brooke, please contact me at willowbeanmama@gmail.com to let me know what group of fabrics you'd like to have made into pillow covers!

Thanks to everyone who participated, that was fun!
It makes me want to do another giveaway....
:)

1 comment:

I love me some comments! Thanks!