Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pretty in Pink...

Well, I didn't complete the intended quilt for last week, but I did finish up this super cute zig-zag quilt! And hey, a finish is a finish, right? Thought so...

I have still yet to master the photographing of the quilt so that it looks nice... bear with me please. I quilted 1/4" from either side of the individual zigzags with hot pink (duh!) thread
I machine stitched the hot pink polka dot binding (from stash) and I used a 400 thread-count sheet that I found at TJ Maxx for cheap-o(!) for the back of the quilt. It was nice not to have to piece a backing this time. And I think it still looks just as cute, if not cuter!

This quilt is PERFECT for any little girl who's got a little spunk and a little attitude... kinda like my little munchkin... but she has enough quilts for the time being. That's why this one is up for sale here in my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable...i love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much... it just screams 'girl' to me, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments! Thanks!