Thursday, July 16, 2009

TWO Finished Quilts!

I finally got some free time last night to finish some quilts that have just been moving farther and farther to the bottom of the "in progress" pile. I really like this quilt. It's super fun and colorful and a little bit funky. I like it. You can buy it HERE!
SOLD!!!
I originally wanted to go with a red fabric for the backing. But it just didn't seem to go so I found this yellow fabric that went really well...And I LOVE the binding fabric. It's this burnt yellow/yellow print that seem to frame the quilt nicely but also picks up the brightness of the fabrics...maybe it's magic!
And here's another pic of the quilt. It measures 43"x32".
Then there's this quilt! It is so soft and cuddly...There's a mix of designer Joel Dewberry fabrics, vintage fabrics and a bit of miscellaneous stuff as well. I think this quilt just looks "organic". It needs to wrap up a little baby! You can buy this quilt HERE!
I picked a light green dot print for the backing to pick up the greens on the front of the quilt.
The binding is nice and clean and fresh on this quilt. I love the unbleached, natural look of the whole quilt. I wish you could touch it...it's sooooo soft. Really. Very Soft.
This quilt measures 35"x 39". It's the perfect size for a baby quilt.
Good news people! BOTH these quilts are going to be available for purchase in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments! Thanks!